Financial Intelligence Analyst V
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Use existing customer tools to mine financial data to determine anomalies and indicators of illicit financial transactions.
• Assist intelligence community (IC) partners with the identification of targets through network analysis.
• Develop finish products and brief senior managers and policymakers in layman terms.
Requires 10 to 12years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- TS/SCI ISSA background with polygraph
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelordegree in finance, accounting, business or equivalent financial study.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of globalfinance throughexperience orfinancialcertification, such as:
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
- Certified Financial Crime Specialist
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Or other equivalent private industry certification
- Minimum of three years prior experience in the analysis and targeting of illicit/illegal financial transactions.
- At least 2 years of experience as an intelligence analyst in the US Intelligence Community
- Experience with analyzing financial data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple organizations supporting concurrent tasks.
- Ability to summarize information based on data from disparate source and make recommendations for next steps.
Job ID 2017-46515