Crane Aerospace & Electronics supplies critical systems and components to the aerospace and defense markets. You’ll find Crane Aerospace & Electronics in some of the toughest environments: from engines to landing gear; from satellites to medical implants and from missiles to unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
Crane Aerospace and Electronics has a unique and exciting career opportunity for a Oracle Business Systems Analyst in Lynnwood, WA. You will be a valued member of our ERP team.
• Process design, system configuration, testing, development specification and end user training
• Develop and support an effective user and super-user community
• Analyze complex work processes for improvement opportunities
• Anticipate key business issues, and implement comprehensive recommendations
• Build relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward
• Participate in the design a high quality application architecture that meets organization’s business requirements
• 3-8 years Oracle EBS Release 11i or 12 in experience in an application support or consulting role
• Full cycle Oracle EBS implementation or major upgrade experience
• Expert in the setup and integration points of multiple Oracle e-Business suite modules in the areas of Financials or Supply Chain.
• Experience with AIM/OUM Methodology, Business Process Engineering and/or similar ERP implementation methodologies
• Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) proficiency
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel to other site locations in the US as required.
Special Work Conditions:
• Applicants selected could be subject to a Government securityinvestigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Applicants must be eligibility to comply with export control requirements - U.S. Citizens or U.S. Persons - permanent residents (Green Card)