Human Resources Manager
The HR Manager, operating as an HR business partner provides leadership in the development and implementation of strategic and operational human resource programs and ensures linkage of human resources strategies with the strategies and objectives of the internal customers in the Global Sales & Marketing organization (GSM). The HR Manager provides the leadership to ensure that HR services meet the business’s needs including talent acquisition, talent management, leadership development and succession planning, performance management, change management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and driving a culture of inclusion and engagement.
This role will support an organization dispersed across multiple sales locations across the United States, possibly Canada. This position requires team participation and interface with all levels of the organization, as well as a direct and continuous collaboration with the Regional Vice Presidents – GSM, the assigned regions Sales Group Leadership teams, and the Human Resources colleagues across the organization.
- Drive Organizational Effectiveness and Workforce Planning: Ensuring HR actions align with and support business objectives, Leveraging business acumen to partner with business leaders effectively, Strategically collaborate with client managers to design and implement the most effective organization, Knowing the business strategy and goals, people implications, and how to affect outcomes through HR and people practices
- Lead Change: Identifying the need for change and being able to drive and influence change, Understanding and applying effective change management (including assessing readiness and capacity for change) strategies and recognizing the roles of communications, project management, and leadership in driving successful, accelerated, and sustainable change
- Manage Talent Effectiveness: Leading talent assessment in the organization; proactively assessing, identifying, final selection, developing, and retaining the talent required to execute business strategy, Partnering with business leaders on the effective use of development and assessment tools and processes. Providing strategic coaching to managers. Supporting managers in identifying and planning for career growth opportunities for employees, Understanding the business environment and plans (competitive climate, growth, new products, technologies, etc...) and the impact on immediate and longer-term talent needs
- Demonstrate Functional Expertise: Demonstrating capable and effective use/knowledge of core HR systems, processes, functional knowledge, analytics, and appropriate application of HR policies, laws, and regulations.
- Coach & Trusted Advisor: Providing counsel to business leaders to encourage trust building, information sharing, effective communication, respect, and inclusion resulting in greater personal and organizational effectiveness, Coach leaders to builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with business leaders to maximize individual leadership skills and team performance
- Work Environment: Work with leaders, employees, and employee representatives to keep a positive and engaging work environment by creating or maintaining open communications and engage with Culture of Inclusion (COI) on Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) priorities.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
- Minimum of 5 years in line and or staff roles with well rounded HR generalist background and developed technical expertise in talent acquisition, talent management, leadership development and succession planning, performance management, change management, employee relations, salescompensation and driving culture change.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related discipline is required.
- Must have experience working with VP's and Directors
- Hands on experience leading cultural transformation, including change management, culture of inclusion and the integration of people, in high performance management teams.
- Must have experience operating in a complex, global organization and industry including collaborating with colleagues in multiple business units, continents and diverse cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate future workforce needs and to influence the business leaders to invest in innovative talent strategies to ensure that we develop and retain the talent required to achieve our long term strategy.
- Previous experience operating as a HR Business Partner
- Ability to travel20% max throughout US and potentially Canada
- Demonstrated ability to be a courageous change advocate