A progressive subspecialty group of neonatal-perinatal medicine physicians seek BC/BE neonatologists to join their busy practice.
- We provide a full-range of neonatal care in three inner-city hospital systems with multiple Level-II to Level-IV NICUs.
- The medical community includes a wide-range of mother and infant subspecialists supported by two children’s hospitals for this growing South Texas area.
- We manage and facilitate comprehensive neonatal care, including programs for HFV, iNO, ECMO and Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Research studies, simulation, GME and educational opportunities are also available.
- To learn more about our practice, please visit Pediatrix Medical Group of Texas - San Antonio.
Known as a big city with the feel of a small town, San Antonio is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. With 300 days of sunshine a year, the area affords plenty of opportunities to savor in the great outdoors year-round. The San Antonio region is rich in educational opportunities and offers a variety of public and private primary, secondary and post-secondary schools. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.