We have an exciting opportunity for anexperiencedNurseManager to oversee the Outpatient Infusion Clinical Operations at our main campus located in Sandy Springs.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Strategically ensure a balance of optimal and efficient patient care, staff, patient, and physician satisfaction; and cooperative partnerships with other organizational departments and professional groups.
- Create and maintain standards and systems for care delivery within your department with a constant focus on patient-centeredness and staff and patient safety.
- Take the lead in patient care delivery and plan strategically.
- Constructively manage change and promote a team-based approach.
- Role model professional nursing standards and consistent expectations.
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
Five (5) years RN experience(Oncology/Infusion experience would be preferred) with at least two (2) years in a supervisory capacity.
Strong leadership skills and organizational skills
Good written and oral communication skills
Ability to be effective in a fast-paced environment
Job ID #: 76553