Chief Executive Officer
8 - 10 years experience • Misc. Healthcare
Ridgecrest Village in Davenport, IA has a need for a new Chief Executive Officer who will report to the Board of Directors. Ridgecrest Village builds a sense of confidence that says “we are sure you will be happy here.” They view themselves as a community that shares together the experiences that you have looked forward to at retirement plus work to add a time of enjoyment that will add a new dimension of life fulfillment and meaning. Ridgecrest Village is a non-profit continuing care senior living community. We offer you flexibility by providing different levels of care all on one campus where you remain part of the same supportive community. We respect all your needs and are dedicated to giving each resident dignity and security in a caring way.
The new Chief Executive Officer serves as the Executive Director of Ridgecrest Village and is responsible, together with the Board of Directors, for the success of Ridgecrest Village and its subsidiaries.
The CEO assures Ridgecrest Village’s relevance to the community and the accomplishment of the their mission.
The Chief Executive Officer will manage the staff of Health Care Center Administrator, Directors of Maintenance, Financial Services, Resident Services, Environmental Services, Food Services, and Foundation, plus individuals in charge of Resident Activities, Marketing, Volunteer Coordination, Chaplain, and Health Center activities.
Located along the banks of the Mississippi River, Davenport is a vibrant and progressive community that has been declared "The Most Livable Small City in America." We boast a thriving downtown and business-friendly environment, with a focus on development and revitalization. The city website will highlight the City's unique character, history, entertainment and business, appreciation for art and culture, shopping and civic service.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· Minimum of seven years of Administrative experience of a retirement community and health care facility or comparable organizations. Experience with life care and a CCRC a must.
· Able to express a compassionate concern to residents and employees based on personal spiritual values.
· Able to create an understanding of the Mission, goals and objectives of Ridgecrest Village to residents and employees.
· Knowledge of all applicable health care laws and regulations.
· Basic understanding of human and geriatric psychology and needs.
· Basic understanding of procurement procedures and financial statements and practices.
· Ability to communicate well with groups and individuals of diverse social, economic and/or ethnic backgrounds.