In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing marketing and communications content for the Electronic Systems business for Harris Corporation. You will leverage content creation skills to write, produce and design compelling content that may include video, website, sales & business development tools, data sheets, advertisements, brochures, PR, social media and more. You will strategically execute, track and optimize content across digital and non-digitalchannels to grow engagement and audience reach in support the company’s overall goals.
As part of the Marketing and Communications team, you will work cross-functionally to ensure effective internal and external collaboration and alignment with the organization’s strategic goals and objectives
Additionally, you will support the development and execution of special projects, which may include events, trade shows, advertising, internal communications, direct marketing, newsletters, and other related initiatives.
- Partner with management to gain a clear understanding of business objectives, initiatives and priorities. Drive and deliver content production across multiple channels in pursuit of objectives and priorities.
- Collaborate effectively with sales & business development teams to create material to support business efforts
- Proactively bring ideas for content enhancements to drive engagement and relevancy
- Collaborate with team to continue to develop and maintain marketing collateral as well as web content
- Perform analytic reporting to measure effectiveness and engagement of programs across content platforms and lead improvements for design, performance, and engagement
- Work with cross-functional, cross-site teams with a goal to provide consistent, effective communication
- Promote and advance marketing and communications standards
- Ensure brand and quality of content is consistent across all channels and mediums communications
- Ensure alignment of messaging with Marketing, Product Marketing, and Public Relations.
- Perform photography and videography responsibilities including capturing events, activities, and other needs as required
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- 5+ years Marketing, Communication and Digitalexperience within a corporate or agency environment
- Experience in communicating highly technical concepts, products or services
- Demonstrated experience in content production and marketing
- Experience with many or all of the following: HTML, web development systems, CRM database management systems, Adobe Creative Suite and Google Analytics.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to create original and engaging content based off of highly technical products and information
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Aptitude for learning and understanding technical products and industry-related concepts quickly
- Effectively prioritize projects and manage expectations of deliverables while working independently
- Project management skills, driving projects to completion in a timely, efficient fashion.
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other comparable and up-and-coming social mediachannels.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute on wireframes for webpage creation.
Job ID: ES20171906-19342