The Mortgage Solutions Director is a high caliber business development, customer service and integration role that works with the Mortgage Vertical team to manage existing and bring to market new solution sets that are driven by client and market needs. There will be a particular emphasis on the development and launch of Undisclosed Debt Monitoring (UDM) and Equifax Verification Services (EVS) that is associated with Mortgage Fraud and Agency LQI solutions. The objective of this role is to provide subject matter expertise within our Equifax Mortgage Sales Team through our various sales channels. Equifax will be the market leader in providing solution sets, tools, and platforms that can be easily integrated across the mortgage value chain as well as existing business workflows.
Key to the Mortgage Solutions Directors role is the ability to identify clients in the Mortgage industry and sell our UDM and EVS services. The Mortgage Solutions Director role will have a focus on driving new revenue by focusing on product launches, custom solutions development, industry trends, and partner relationships.
The Mortgage Solutions Director will lead the preparation of professional presentations/materials sustain a robust pipeline for new prospects and work withvarious sales channels to sell our UDM and EVS solutions. Additionally, he/she willprovide market and "voice of customer" feedback to the COE teams regarding competitive offering and client needs for product and solution development.
The Mortgage Solutions Director develops a deep understanding of the both mortgage market and individual client business issues/needs and operational processes and then co-designs and executes appropriate sales strategies and pursuits with the Mortgage Vertical Sales team. Simultaneously, the SD must generate and maintain credibility withclient executives as it pertains to his/her area of expertise. Within this area, the SD is always up-to-speed and current on industry activity, competitive movement and the clients' business needs. The SD is responsible for developing and maintaining multi-level client relationships that drive incremental sales and grow the greater account, using his/her position as a functional "guru" to do so. The Solutions Director will focus onapproximately 25-30 external client relationships.
Finally, the Mortgage Solutions Directors is responsible for business development for assigned solutions/market needs and working closely with the Product Management and Technology teams in their day-to-day sales, marketing, and product management activities. The Mortgage Solutions Directors will assist the business development team in the testing of our solutions with client files and will assist the product management and development groups in the improvements to our solutions to reflect client and marketplace needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solution Development: Ability to determine customer requirements and translate into highly configurable solutions (business case, requirements, product needs).
- Partnerships/Alliances: Support the activities associated with a robust partnership/alliance strategy: identifying, implementing and managing appropriate product/market partnerships to drive revenue growth and market penetration for the Mortgage Vertical.
- Tactical Implementation: Manage cross-organization operational execution process to ensure that new solutions are implemented successfully at key early adopter clients.
- New Solution Revenue: Responsible for driving new revenue associated withnew products, partnerships, and joint ventures thru Mortgage Vertical Sales team.
- 5-7 years of Mortgage Lending experience with an operations and underwriting background. Experience with agency guidelines and working with clients riskofficers is a plus.
- Experience working with customers to develop scalable solutions for the Mortgage industry while being able to drive sales activity with the Mortgage Vertical Sales team.
- Understanding of the customer and product lifecycle of Mortgage Market.
- Approximately 25% travel required.