Job Summary: Serve as Battle Management, Command and Control data analyst and systems engineer for various Government agencies, but primarily the Missile Defense Agency located at Schriever AFB. This position is geared for an individual who is a self starter having demonstrated capabilities leading small teams, attention to detail and quality, and maturing concepts into fielded solutions.
- Perform data analysis on developing baseline systems to ensure system development is maturing through the development life cycle. This requires strong analytic capabilities, and the ability to build strong relationships with the contractor organization, and Government leads to ensure expected performance is being met and understood. (50%)
- As a Battle Management, Command and Control subject matter expert develop future system concepts for the Assured Space Operations mission by working with the Space Security and Defense Program (SSDP). Execute on the concepts through systems integration, and prototype development. (25%)
- Working with analysis team provide quick turn assessments on real world performance analysis requiring high accuracy, and extreme efficiency. (25%)
Note: This job summary and listing of duties is for the purpose of describing the position and its essential functions at time of hire and may change over time.
: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar field with minimum 3-5 years experience with Systems Engineering practices: concept development, requirements analysis, systems architecture design.
- Working knowledge of scientific programming, and algorithm development using tools such as (MATLAB, Mathmatica, or other SW language Java, C++)
- Demonstrated strong communication both written and oral with experience briefing senior level government leaders.
- Active Secret Clearance
- 5+ years experience with a master's degree in appropriate technical field. here
- Experience in Battle Management, Command and Control functions, experience with Missile Defense Agency systems and arcitectures, architectures and requirements development, physics-based modeling, Systems Tool Kit, MATLAB, SOAP, and Enterprise Architect.
- Active TS/SCI