The IT Oracle Functional Specialist – Inventory Focus is a senior level position within the Information Technology Applications Department. The position will provide advanced level support, configuration, and administration of CW Oracle applications. The ability to communicate with and support various internal customers is critical to the success of this position. As a senior level team member, this position will be required to take the lead on development projects and other efforts. As a part of the Applications Department, this position will also be required to participate in support activities - including after hours on-call and system monitoring.
- Support and help administer CW Oracle EBS implementation: providing technical and functional support for the supply chain operations, specifically focused on items, inventory, blanket agreements, and the entire procure-to-pay process.
- Provide 24/7 production support as part of the Oracle Support Team and also part of the Retail Operations Support team.
- Work with business users to refine Business Requirements Documents, Functional Design and Testing documents.
- Convert business requirements into technical design documents, develop and implement the solution.
- Develop test plans and scripts.
- Support and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) and training for specific modules.
- Coordinate and/or deliver end-user training as appropriate.
- Lead projects and enhancements efforts from conception through deployment.
- Deliver solutions on-time and ensure satisfy internal customers and external parties (e.g. auditors).
- Modify / customize workflows and form personalizations.
- Participate in peer code/design reviews to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S Degree, preferably in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of experience in providing Oracle Inventory, Purchasing, and Order Management EBS technical and functional support, business systems analysis, solution design, and deployment using Oracle ERP applications
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of all Oracle inventory, OM and supply chain modules.
- Oracle EBS experience including implementations, conversions, integrations, extensions, customizations, reporting, data warehousing and BI
- Understanding of Oracle database environment including: development tools and practices, troubleshooting, data management, database design techniques and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL and developer tools like TOAD.
- Strong knowledge of FSG / ADI, OAF, ADF, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, and Oracle Workflow Builder.
- Knowledge EBS System Administration.
- Technical knowledge of EBS Supply Chain and Order Management modules, with Financial modules experience also highly desired.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including ability to use Microsoft Office desktop tools (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong interpersonal skills – including the use of written, electronic, and oral communication.
- Sound reasoning, analytical, and problem solving aptitude; Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.