Are you looking to be a part of a team that your knowledge and experience will make a difference and your expertise is greatly valued? If so, apply today!
TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA’s personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.
The Program Manager will be responsible for all aspects of task-level project performance (i.e., technical, contractual, administrative, financial) for the contract. Will direct all employees ranging in size from 40 to 100 assigned to the contract and the leaders that represent the subcontractor teams on the program. This PM will be responsible for the overall leadership and technical direction of the contract and must work in conformance with DOD, Federal and company policies. Other responsibilities will include supervising personnel involved in all aspects of project activity, organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates, oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and maintains customer contacts to ensure conformity to all contractual obligations and SLA’s. Required to manage all task orders annually, employing technical, business and task management enterprise practices, processes, tools and frameworks (i.e., PMP, ISO, ITIL, CMMI, Six Sigma, etc.); these services may need to be performed at multiple geographical locations.
Exercises independent judgment, as well as a high-level of analytical skill, in solving non-routine technical, administrative, and managerial problems. This position will be contingent upon the award of the contract. PMs organize, direct, and manage contract operational support functions involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks:
- Manage teams of contract support personnel, sometimes at multiple locations.
- Maintain and manage the client interface at the senior levels of the customer’s organization.
- Analyze new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Provide architectural enhancements, requirements analysis, engineering, and management of hardware engineers, software engineers, and business analysts
- Manage/Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
- Oversee all aspects of the contract and meet and exceed all SLA’s.
- Bachelors of Science in Systems Information or Computer Sciences and related work experience with a minimum 8-12 years' experience in Program/Project Management.
- Track record of successful program management in all aspects of technical performance, schedule and cost
- Able to manage several large, complex tasks simultaneously.
- Strong background in IT.
- Knowledge and experience in Federal Government IT
- Extensive experience in budgeting, planning, establishing goals and objectives.
- Understanding of basic elements of government contracting.
- Understanding of the life-cycle processes.
- Active secret clearance
- PMP Certification
- Relocation assistance available
- Masters of Science degree
- Professional certification in ITIL.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work as a team with a variety of groups.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Ability to speak and write clearly.