The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
YOUR ROLE: Mobile Applications Developer Consultant
Your central role in the mobile ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become mobility leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions.
While there isn’t a typical day in our Accenture Digital Delivery practice, here are just a few of the things you’ll do as a mobility applications consultant:
- Develop mobile native and mobile web applications
- Mobile application development, architecture and infrastructure design, technology build and deployment activities on multiple platforms
- Assist in refining and enhancing mobilearchitectures and frameworks
- Coordinate and work with clients and offshore teams
- Work towards providing clarity in ambiguous environments
- Articulate client requirements into technical architecture
- Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum3years ofmobile app development, design, and/orarchitectureexperience withtechnologyexperiencefrom at least two of the following areas:
- Native Applications (iOS, Android)
- Server-side/Middleware (REST API services, microservices)
- Minimum 1year of experiencetroubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile app development as part of a team
- Must have contributed significantly to at least two mobile applications and be able to describe those contributions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience with native and hybridmobileapplication development, possessing depth in at least two of the following areas:
- iOS Native (including Mobile development experience with Objective C, Swift)
- Android (Java, Kotlin)
- Mobile hybrid app development (including frameworks like Apache Cordova, Angular/Ionic, React Native, Xamarin, etc.)
- Ability to share applications you have developed if published in App Store or Play Store, or discuss the technical contributions you made to apps on which you have worked
- Experience with front-end performance inspection tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience building REST APIs and/or microservices using a standard software stack (e.g. MongoDB, Node.js, Express.js)
- Experience with Version Control Systems and Agile collaboration tools (e.g Jira, Rally, Pivotal Tracker, Trello)
- Experience with one or more of the following MADPs: IBM MobileFirst / Worklight, Kony, other MBaaS
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and supportmobile application development
- Project-related experience involving UI/UX development and design for mobile apps
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
This position requires the willingness and ability to travel100% of the time, Monday through Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Mobility practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and