Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Finance's primary responsibilities include financialreporting & analysis, corporate taxes, accounts payable, billing and collections, financial planning and monitoring, underwriting, cash management, risk management, SEC reporting, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, mergers and acquisitions activity, internal audit, client audit, pharmacy audit and investor relations
The successful candidate will manage a team of 3 to 5 analysts in the setup, payment, tracking and reporting of financial and rebate guarantees in accordance with Express Script’s PBM client contracts. Collaboration with cross-functional teams will be vital to meeting deadlines and expectations of position. Additionally, this individual will assist in the department strategic planning and development of team to ensure that production targets are achieved and effective processing controls are in place. From time-to-time this individual may also be asked to participate in special projects.
- Manage a team of 3 to 5 analysts in addressing service request from the Account Team, CPMs and other business partners related to ESI clients’ financial, rebate and performance guarantees.
- Assist with second reviews of set-ups, settlement and payment validations during peak periods to ensure accurate and timely payments and reporting to ESI clients.
- Assistance with day-to-day prioritization and strategic planning
- Special projects and process improvements
- Team/Employee development
- On-going review of controls
- Bachelor’s degreerequired (preferably in business, accounting or finance)
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experiencepreferred
- Proficient in MS Excel, some experience with MS Access preferred
- Problem solving and creative thinking capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the healthcare and PBM industry a plus
- Experience working with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload