Senior Consulting Manager - Supply Chain Operations
SENIOR CONSULTING MANAGER - SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients’ critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead strategic Supply Chain engagements, focused in the areas of Planning and Purchasing, for clients in a variety of industries, including: Manufacturing & Distribution; Apparel; Automotive; Food & Beverage and Medical Device
- Consult with clients to identify their business and operational goals, and work with team to assess processes, benchmark optimal performance, recommend improvements and implement solutions
- Serve as Project Manager for solution implementations
- Build and manage client relationships, including practice development activities
- Oversee and develop internal staff
- 10-15years of Supply Chain Management experience, preferably in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management, with a minimum of 10 years of experience in a Planning and Purchasing field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business related field, MBA or Masters preferred
- Previous consulting experiencepreferred
- Proficient user of MS Project; Project Management (PMP) Certification a plus, but not required
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 50% - 75% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.