Infosys– Energy, Communication & Services - Technology Architect - US – Java
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Miami, FL. This position may require travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 7 years of designing and architecting complex Java/J2EE applications
• At least 7 years of experience in JAVA EE development
• At least 7 years of experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, RESTFul Services
• At least 2 years of experience in Data Modeling and RDBMS
• Knowledge of core Java design patterns
• At least 2 years of experience in Testing frameworks like JUnit
• At least 2 years of experience on Automated Build: Jenkins, Ant and Maven
• Knowledge of Agile principles, best practices and tools.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with Internal and External clients and Business Development skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Telecom domain is a Plus
• Strong performance tuning and problem resolving skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment