Engineer must have the ability including coordination skills needed to perform scheduled Security platform deployments & modifications. The engineer must have ability to explain technical designs to non-technical business or 3rd party relationship managers. Strong communication skills are required when scheduling and communicating with all supporting vendors or internal supporting groups. Network change windows typically involve late night timings and weekends. Majority of all changes performed within the Data Centers as follows:
Yellow Zone is Saturday’s 00:01- 03:00 and Green Zone Sundays 01:00-05:00 EST Business as usual work hours are 9 am – 5 pm. At times engineer(s) are asked to lift & move heavy network equipment (> 55 pounds) where required. Onsite Help and or infrastructure support teams can be leveraged where applicable.
• Implement Perimeter security configurations including implementation instructions into Citi’s change management system for the purpose of technical and business approvals. This process must be followed to comply with audit requirements.
• Perform installation and configuration of Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Riverbed, ForeScout devices.
• Complete turnover documentation and update all Citi’s systems with the new install information.
• Clean up all legacy devices and insure all systems in the environment have been cleaned up.
• Perform system level documentation on Citi platforms and assist in project tracking and documentation.
• Generate test plans or scripts detailing network related configurations.
• Must be willing to work in Citi Greenzone times which are weeknights and weekend 12:00am to 6:00am EST to perform network changes.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Perimeter Security Networks Base Requirements:
- Certification\Training: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of network engineering & Build experience, this includes the ability to design network configurations based on a defined set of network standards for the purpose of improving operational & security proficiency. Security product certifications (Checkpoint, Juniper SRX, and Palo Alto) are preferred but not required to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- In depth knowledge of routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and RIP (5+ years of experience)
- Hands on experience of Routing & Switching on vendor devices like Checkpoint, Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Palo Alto, Riverbed (5-7 years)
- Job ID: 17065841