We are seeking a Sr. Information Security Engineer for the leading call center solution provider in the world, Genesys. The successful candidate will have a highly technical information security background and will be well versed in information security technologies, fundamentals, standards and best practices. They will also possess strong organization & communication skills and the ability to work independently or in a highly collaborative environment. Further, preference will be given to experience working in a large, diverse, and geographically dispersed organization. Opportunity for telework is available.
- Under the direction of the Sr. Director, Cloud Security & Compliance, provide technical security expertise to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of Genesys company & customer data
- Review, define, & document standard operating procedures & protocols.
- Advise & consult on technology solutions
- Provide input on policies, practices, and procedures throughout the Security infrastructure
- Work in close association with the Senior Director of Security in the implementation of new services, tools, process, or infrastructure improvements
- Maintain & Operate security infrastructure tools such as Splunk, Qualys, Nessus, IDS technologies and DUO
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in an Information Security capacity
- In depth experience with at least one area of Information Security, e.g., Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Incident Response, or Forensics.
- A strong history of performing technical work
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively or independently to accomplish high profile or time-sensitive tasks
- Successful history of troubleshooting & problem solving
- Proven history of successfully implementing security controls, testing, & programs in an enterprise environment
- Solid understanding of Information Security best practices
- Inherent curiosity and the willingness to learn
Other Desired Experience:
- Experience working with a workflow management system like JIRA or Service Now
- Experience in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery or DevOps environment
- Experience with audits of any Compliance Framework such as PCI, ISO, HIPAA or FedRamp
- Formal degree or training in some engineering or InfoSec field
- Experience in a SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS environment