The Technical Lead, IT Applications will be a key influencer for the development team, evaluating and choosing technologies and providing direction to ensure those choices are implemented in a secure, stable manner. This role requires an innovative candidate that can stay abreast of a rapidly changing technologylandscape, particularly in the cloud, progressive web and DevOps areas. The lead will work closely with customers, analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. The Lead will be involved in the full systems life cycle and responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in setting organizational software development and cloud strategy.
- Evaluate cloud platform service offerings and application development frameworks and provide POCs with sufficient technical depth to incorporate chosen offerings into the application development portfolio.
- Lead the efforts to incorporate deployment and testing automation into our application development practices.
- Assist in defining Web site architecture and overall site structure.
- Identify, recommend and prioritize new Web/Mobile features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
- Oversee software development projects.
- Develop, code, install, test, debug and document applications using appropriate tools.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing Web applications and sites.
- Work with database administrator to design, develop and updatedatabases as they relate to Web applications.
- Ensure security of all Web sites and related applications.
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, technology, telecommunications, business or in a related area or 5-7 years of experience in IT.
- 3-4 Years’ experience of hands-on web/mobile development.
- Experienced in an Agile environment along with some knowledge of DevOps and Azure.
- Proficient in MS Visual Studio and SQL Server.
- An understanding of the iOS and Xamarin development toolsets.
- Experience developing on Windows and IIS.
- Demonstrated creative and technical skills in web/mobile development.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 13320
Nearest Major Market: Dayton
Nearest Secondary Market: Cincinnati