DTI is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Senior Litigation Technology Analyst.
The Senior Litigation Technology Analyst is a position for experienced litigation support professionals with a thorough understanding of electronic discovery and the EDRM, and the ability to manage and execute document processing, review support, and productions using Relativity, Law Prediscovery, and other tools.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Participate in consultation with the Client Services team to discuss project specifications, workflow and any issues that may arise
- Prioritize workflows to meet deadlines and provide updates to the Client Services team
- Process documents loading to review platforms using Relativity, Law Prediscovery and other industry standard software.
- Load data to Relativity.
- Execute productions using Relativity.
- Export and package deliverables for different review platforms including Concordance and Relativity.
- Perform quality control of work products
- Administer, configure and customize workspaces in Relativity.
- Administer and manage user accounts and permissions in Relativity.
- Prioritize workload and manage EDD/hosting issues and requests
- Provide user training and troubleshooting services to clients using Relativity and other hosted tools
- Perform other litigation support tasks as necessary
- 7 years of experience in litigation/litigation support, eDiscovery processes and technologies, and review platforms.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) strongly preferred. Candidates with extensive experience with Relativity and qualification to take and pass RCA exam within six months may be considered.
- Knowledge of other industry standard litigation software (ie. IPRO, Concordance, Summation, Law Prediscovery)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment independently and as a team player
- Ability to create necessary documentation on complex processes to ensure repeatability
- Strong analytical/critical thinking and problem solving
- Advanced text editing and spreadsheet skills
- Experienced with SQL database manipulation and management is a plus
Requisition Number: 1227.