Almost Family is a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As an Agency Director, you will:
- Coordinate and deliver in-home services.
- Oversee all in-home processes, including: recruitment, orientation, scheduling, quality service delivery, compliance, fiscal responsibility, and ensuring acceptable customer satisfaction.
- Be responsible for the internal sales process, including managing the inquiry process and conducting family consultations.
- Establish sales goals and a budget and is responsible for attaining goals and managing a cost effective department.
- Hiring, directing, disciplining, and firing in house as well as a large number of field staff (PRN) employees.
- College degree (5years appropriate experience may substitute for degree) or Licensed clinician in the state(s) of practice.
- Management experience with budgetary responsibility.
- Proven ability to produce financial results.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate many activities at one time and work with a variety of people.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule.
Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safeguard your health and well-being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision InsuranceLife and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- 401-k Retirement Plan