Role : Couchbase DB
Location : Louisville, Kentucky
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Interview : Phone/Skype
• 8+ years of experience in good understanding, hand-on experience on NoSQL technologies like Couchbase and Mongo DB.
• Impelementation of Couchbase related files
• Couchbase POCs
• Installation of Couchbase Server on a Single Node.
• Creation of a Couchbase Cluster by adding more than one Node and observed how data is replicated between nodes.
• Used Java SDK 1.4 for Couchbase Server, and able to interact with Server using Java Application. Used CouchbaseClient, View and Query APIs.
• Able to perform I/O operations (CRUD) on Documents using Couchbase Java API, created Views and implemented Map/Reduce Functions.
• Analyzed the performance of Couchbase Server with heavy I/O operations, Observed changes using different Graphs and Statistics in terms of RAM and Disk Space. • Created a Simple REST application using DropWizard which pulls the data from Couchbase in JSON format.
• Gather and analyze requirements through meetings with business/technical stakeholders
• Lead the overall db solution architecture activities
• Architect and Document the technical solution with respect to the given requirements
• Conceptualizing the overall approach.
• Contribution to decision on overall solution and target integration.
• Define the logical, technical and Deployment architecture.
• Understand, analyze and document the System and Technical requirements
• Work with the Domain consultant to understand the Business requirements
• Work with the team to architect, design and implement solution
• Work with the test team to plan for the System, Performance and User Acceptance test
• Document the solution architecture
• Sincere, enthusiastic, hardworking with good communication and interpersonal skills and zeal to learn new skills.
• Hands on experience on tools like Ant, Maven and Subversion.
• Web Application Development & Designing.
• Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design and Java Development, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs.
• Proficiency in Java, J2EE and the frameworks like Spring and Struts.
• Extensive experience in developing various web based applications using JDBC, JPA, Hibernate 3.0 and Spring frameworks.
• Experience with WEB 2.0 technologies like Ajax, jQuery, Bootstrap and CSS.