Qdoba is looking for a highly motivated Regional Catering Sales Manager with an experienced track record of driving B2B sales in a corporate setting. The ideal candidate has experience successfully prospecting enterprise corporate clients along with coaching and developing sales talent in operations. The Regional Catering Sales Manager is a remote field position supporting a region of restaurants. We are looking for someone who has a proven ability to drive sales, works well in a fast paced yet ambiguous environment, has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and is enthusiastic! NOTE: This will be a remote position located in Boston, MA.
- Drive Catering Sales by daily prospecting via email, phone, canvassing, and hosted lunch and learns.
- Develop and grow relationships with key accounts to maximize sales potential.
- Experienced selling to a wide cross section of channels (i.e. corporate, medical, athletics, bridal, education, retail, etc.) with a focus on B2B sales.
- Vast knowledge of local/regional corporate sales opportunities and experience at successfully targeting key decision makers within Top 10 Employers.
- Motivate, teach, and coach Restaurant Managers to develop sales strategies and tactics that grow Qdoba catering in their neighborhood.
- Coach and support District Managers, Restaurant Managers, and Catering Drivers to ensure consistent perfect execution of all catering orders via confirmation and follow up calls, and appropriate order follow up.
- Mentor, train, coach, and develop Catering Sales Coordinators to surpass their sales goals.
- Possess strong creative and analytical skills to create and assess impact of sales and marketing programs in your assigned region.
- Contact lapsed customers to understand how their catering needs have changed and build relationships to drive future catering sales.
- Provide regular sales updates to your operations team to foster a competitive environment and reward excellence.
- Partner with Regional Marketing Managers to leverage marketing programs and drive catering sales within the region.
- Attend/participate in trade shows and networking opportunities.
- Provide sales quotes.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Hospitality Management, or relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- 3-5 years sales experience required; business-to-business sales with a consultative selling approach preferred. Strong cold calling and presentation skills. Sales experience in a catering and/or restaurant environment strongly desired.
- Proficient with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software or other contact management systems.
- Experience with online ordering systems a plus..
- Regular local travel and occasional long distance travel is required.