CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to support the Facilities Market in our Richmond, VA office location.
- Support proposal development and marketing efforts in growing the market.
- Participate in interviews with perspective clients.
- Participate in client meetings and coordinate project delivery.
- Negotiate critical issues with owners, architects, and engineers on new construction and renovation projects.
- Work closely with technical design groups in overseeing quality of deliverables.
- Provide financial management and oversight throughout the life of a project(s) including: schedule,budget control, negotiation of additional services, invoicing, consultant contracts and management of sub consultants.
- Assist the market in identifying new opportunities as well as maintaining existing client base.
- 15years of experience as a project manager with a concentration in building systems and civil site design required.
- Experience with government and higher education clients considered a plus.
- Experience in all phases of design and construction administration.
- Experience in developing new clients and identifying opportunities for growing the business.
- Experience with managing multi discipline projects.
- Experience with managing sub consultants.
- Experience with problem solving and bringing the best value to clients.
- Willing to get LEED AP accreditation.
- Licensed Engineer or Architect a plus.
Job ID 3741