We partner with leading technology platforms to provide an exceptional level of functionality, transparency and value to customers. Shared Services model spanning a variety of organizational silos. Our customers include brand-name organizations in the following industries: Healthcare, Energy, Retail, Telecommunications, Media, Education, Systems Integrators, Federal Government, and State Government.
If you would like to work for a reputable company that supports an entrepreneurial work environment, offers 20% travel, offers some of the best training in the industry, and is the fastest growing ServiceNow.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or a related field.
- Thorough knowledge of the ServiceNow System – deployment, integration, implementation, etc.
- ITIL Certification
- Strong Plus: ServiceNow Certifications (we implement ITOM, ITSM, ITBM, and HR solutions)
What you will be doing:
- Lead demonstrations of ServiceNow self-service to IT executives
- Conduct workshops with organizations to gather requirements
- Provide insight and guidance on self-service strategies and design
- Document requirements to create a functional design specification
- Develop custom items, features and workflows to satisfy business needs
- Design and develop queries, reports and dashboards
- Use product APIs for integrations with LDAP, Slack, PagerDuty or other Web Services interfaces
- Assisting in customer acceptance testing
- Building Front-End Service Portals from the ground up according to customer needs
- Delivering the best service and high quality to all of our customers
This is a direct hire position with in New York/Washington DC/Chicago and we offer a base salary, full benefits, the best training in the industry, and a lot of other great perks!