Senior Analyst - Finance & Strategic Projects
Senior Analyst– Finance & Strategic Projects – Acquisition integration – MBA required
My client is looking for a recent MBA grad with experience in a SaaS company and some understanding of acquisitions and integrations to step into a newly created role.
This strategic Senior Analyst will be responsible for cross-functional operational support and will partner directly with senior leadership to ensure that deliverables and operational performance benchmarks are met. The ideal candidate is incredibly driven & highly entrepreneurial. The Senior Analyst will be relied on to create functional integration plans from a finance and operational standpoint. Comfortable business partnering with all levels of the organization, this Senior Analyst should have a consulting / project management mindset with a strong financial acumen.
My client has been recognized as one of the areas Best Places to Work and is known for an incredibly positive culture & providing strategic career growth tracking for their employees.
- Support integration process from a financial, operational and strategic standpoint
- Act as “right-hand” to VP / CFO for project based integration work
- Provide in depth analysis related to long-range planning for the organization
- Ad hoc analysis as needed
- Manage complex projects and support cross functional teams
- Responsible for reporting on analysis & creating & executing presentations for all levels of the organization
- MBA required
- 4-10 years of financial analysis / business experience ideally with exposure to software/ technology companies
- very strong analytical skills – strong modeling experience – advanced Excel experiencerequired
- Excellent communication abilities
- Proven problem solver, able to lead projects and work toward solutions
- Understanding of “best practices” from a business process standpoint and comfortable operating as a business partner and spearheading process improvements across the organization
Job Number: JO-1708-100776