Associate Marketing Manager - Medical Manufacturing - 27052597
Associate Marketing Manager - Medical Manufacturing - IL - 27052597
Our client is a Leading Surgical Instrument Manufacturer. They offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay, and paid time off. They are seeking three (3) Associate Marketing Managers to work out of their Chicago based office.
They would like to see candidates from companies such as; Olympus, Stryker, Karl Storz, JNJ, Covidien, or anyone with general surgery, GYN, ENT, Urology or medical device marketing in their background.
- Assist in the coordination of all aspects of major meetings, conventions preceptorship programs, training classes (including but not limited to preparing training materials, coordinating agenda, setup and tear-down of training room, hosting trainees and guests, etc.) and internal meetings.
- Continue to acquire product knowledge, specific to designated product specialties in order to assist sales representatives, customer service representatives, customers and otherinternal departments. This includes:Current part numbers, pricing, promotions, kits New products Product usages, medical applications, Technical request, Delivery status, and Product information
- Work closely with T&E/Loaner and Demo Department to ensure adequate inventory needs
- Obtain salesreports from the MIS department
- Work closely with Advertising/Printing companies regarding marketing and collateral materials
- Place orders for all samples
- Maintain product cards with proper status and create new product cards as needed
- Prepare FAL’s for purchase orders of various marketing projects and obtains invoice payment authorization from Marketing Managers for projects coordinated through the
- Purchasing Department; assigns account numbers and positions according to
- Corporate Chart of Accounts
- Coordinate preparation and production of rep mailings, training, binders, product launches, convention binders, and othermarketing information pieces as needed
- Provide for U.S. market ongoing communication, coordination and leadership with all
- internal departments to address product issues and operations in a timely manner. Departments include Marketing at Corporate, Materials Management, Inventory Managers, Customer Service, MIS, Calculation, etc.
- Responsible for providing clinical, cost and sales application information to the Representatives, Sales Specialists, Regional Managers, Customer Service and Technical Departments
Education and Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree in marketing or in the medical/surgical field or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related position.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Intermediate/Advanced PC skills, including Windows XP, MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access and Powerpoint).
- Microsoft Outlook/Internet experience. SAPexperience helpful.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with and understanding of cross cultural differences and the ability to work within this environment is crucial for successful employment.
Base Salary: $60,.00 - $80,.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $75,.00 - $100,.00
Location: Chicago, IL
Benefits: Yes + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Open Positions: 3
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.