Red River Software, a CulturaTechnologies company, provides the development and support of operations and accounting software for specialized industries including, convenience stores,co-ops, and fuel dealers. We provide these solutions for over 1,200 customers representing major industries in over 35 states and Canada.
We are seeking a mid-level .NET Software Developer who can continuously contribute success to our Red River Software team. This individual must have the capability to work independently and meet all deadlines, with the ambition to grow and succeed with the company.
- Develop solutions using C# .net
- Develop new applications, as well as update existing applications using Microsoft tools
- Help design the architecture and outline the process to create a successful solution
- Update existing applications based on feedback and recommendations
- Document software changes according to our documentation procedures
- Understand common development tools and processes and the key components to successful application development
- Interpret business requirements and software designs into a workable application
- Estimate the number of hours involved in developing a custom software application
- Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of our customer's applications and business processes
- Communicate schedules and plans to team members.
- Follow standard policies and procedures defined by the application development team
- Deliver high-value services to clients and maximize consultant utilization
- Continually drive high utilization and effectiveness on projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in programming languages: C++, C# and .NET platform or related education
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience with SQL Server (Stored Procedure and Data Modeling) or related education
- Meet all deadlines in accordance with all projects
- The ability to multi-task multiple assigned projects
- Dedicated to learning our specialized industries