The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the financial analysis and support of Global Business Unit activities within the Company. These activities include budgeting, forecasting, monitoring and directing journal transactions, tracking P&L performance and providing explanations, and providing strategic analytical/research support as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years of financial accounting, analysis and reporting
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of business reporting and financial systems (i.e. Oracle, Excel, Informatica, Cognos, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- 3 years of experienceapplying knowledge of industry accepted accounting practices and SOX.
- Strong resolution and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Advanced skill in manipulating large amounts of data into meaningful information.
- Oracle Experience a big plus.
- Experience in developing metrics.
- Project management skills desired.
- Ability to be a self-starter; excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to work as a team member, as well as independently; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Customer service orientation is mandatory.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.