Position Purpose: Develop and maintain various applications as required using development tools Visual Studio, .NET Framework, ASP.NET and C#.
- • Functions as a developer on projects and assist in the definition of application designs and architectures.
- • Works as part of a development team to implement programming methodologies, standards, and procedures, and will be responsible for gathering requirements from end users in multiple business units.
- • Participates in the entire lifecycle of software development including requirements definition, architecture and development specifications, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support on custom Windows client, Web-based multi-tier applications and web services.
- • Develops and documents a plan of action, codes programs, prepares test data and performs testing/debugging activities with limited guidance from management.
- • Collaborates with otherdevelopers and business analysts effectively.
- • Delivers quality code within scope and on time.
- • Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- • This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred and at least 2 years relevant professional work experience
- • 2-4 years of general application development experience in .NET C#
- • 2-4 years of web application development experience – ASP, MVC, jQuery
- • 2-4 years of T-SQL – Microsoft SQL Server preferred
- • Windows Server/IIS Admin Experience is a plus
- • Experience with Frontend frameworks like Bootstrap or AngularJS is a plus, but not required
- • SharePoint management or general Content Management experience a plus, but not required
- • Open XML programming knowledge is a plus, but not required
- • Accounting background is a plus (either working for an accounting group or experience with accounting projects)
- • Compliance background is a plus (SOX, PCI, etc. general knowledge of how to work with groups and projects that have compliance requirements).
- • Microsoft Certified is highly preferred
- • Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- • Ability to work effectively with, and support the needs of, project team members
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- • Able to work with a minimum of supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- • Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, and proactively contribute to project and team success
- • Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- • Climate controlled office environment
- • Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- • Dynamic, time-sensitive environment