This position is responsible for the following teams and services: Identity and access management / user provisioning; Speech to text; Single Sign on; active directories, group policy and Sharepoint. Ensuring appropriate access to networks and centralized applications across Vidant Health's IS technology environments. Accountable for meeting increasingly rigorous compliance requirements. Responsible for service delivery solutions including prioritization, continuous improvement, stakeholder engagement and governance decisions. Administers, monitors, evaluates, and analyzes system access controls and security features, and business processes and procedures to protect data and systems from unauthorized access, while providing access required to support innovation and information sharing throughout the organization. Manages the strategy and roadmap implementation for all responsible areas. Responsible for risk detection and remediation. The Manager is responsible for the development and on-going coordination of Continuous Improvement projects. The Manager sets objectives, organizes, and directs the staff to ensure that services are delivered to meet client business needs and expectations. This individual ensures that they and all staff demonstrates the required competence, customer service skills and business process knowledge to resolve issues. The Manager demonstrates a clear understanding of client business needs and expectations when communicating with management. This role has responsibility for staffing, strategy, development, and management.
- Defines entitlement requirements for application security.
- Supports the implementation of applications. Analyzes application security to ensure standard or preferred methods are followed.
- Manage the team that will identify, analyze and resolve moderately complex/complex problems and issues in a timely manner.
- Develops new skills quickly and apply them to current work and share these skills with their team. Mentor the team to help promote growth.
- Participates in specialty teams to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams for major issues.
- Participates in technology planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future solutions.
- Collaborates with Information Security Director to ensure all solutions meet security and compliance requirements.
- Participates and consults with business operating units to identify the IS implications of their strategic and operating plans.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to leverage existing systems and/or new and emerging technologies where appropriate.
- Promotes the philosophical direction of Vidant IS in the adoption of IT Service Management (ITSM) by managing team compliance with IS governance and ITSM processes and ensuring ITSM subject matter expertise within the team.
College diploma or 4 yeardegree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems or othertechnology specialties
Minimum of 5 years of experience with managing teams that have the knowledge of installing applications, hardware, and troubleshooting techniques required.
Minimum of 5 years of experience with managing teams working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
8-10 years’ experience in technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with managing teams on multiple platforms including concepts of networking and I.S. best practices preferred.
Broad expertise in information services related to managing access for users across a federated environment and various external entities.
In-depth understanding of information technology and identity proofing principles and best practices across the industry as well as project management principles.
Strong knowledge and experience with User provisioning; Entitlement review and certification; Entitlement management; Enterprise directory architecture and design; Role Based Access Control; Single sign on; Identity federation; and/or Privileged access management.
Understanding of current developments and trends in access provisioning across Active Directory, ERP systems, and Epic
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.