Regional Director of Practice Management
Provide on-going operational support and accountability within a designated region to help establish and maintain a strong relationship with local physicians and hospital leadership. The position will also support and implement delegatedresponsibilities as outlined and requested by the Chief Operating Officer to ensure planned organizational objectives are fulfilled and measured on an on-going basis.
Bachelor's degree in health services, business, or a related service management area and/or equivalent experience in clinical management required. Three to five years of management leadership in a medical group practice and similar experience with hospital based ambulatory services preferred.
1. Gathers, analyzes, and reports essential regional operating information to the Chief Operating Officer for the purpose of keeping the organization's key customers apprised.
2. Provides direction and orientation as required to the Practice managers to ensure regional clinic operations meet planned statistical targets, productivity standards, quality and risk requirements, and patient satisfaction goals.
3. Supports all CPN Journey to Excellence goals and insures those goals are being met.
4. Coordinates practice related capital equipment decisions with the Chief Operating Officer to ensure proper stewardship of resources.
5. Collaborates with Providers and Associates to develop individual strategic goals that supports the organization's annual and long term strategic plan by working with the Chief Operating Officer.
6. Consults with practice providers on matter of operations as a means of strengthening medical staff relations, resolving problems, and reaching key outcomes.
7. Provide the Chief Operating Officer with supporting information with recommendations concerning continuous quality improvement opportunities, business growth tactics, problem resolution, associate relations, patient satisfaction, capitol acquisitions, community involvement actions, and revenue/billing cycle improvements.
8. Coordinates provider relations activities with the Chief Operating Officer to foster an enhanced spirit among the organization's medical staff.
9. Provides support and assistance in coordination with the Chief Operating Officer as requested by the Health Care Center CEOs to build an integrated health care network and serves as liaison to CHRISTUS hospitals located in each respective region.
10. Participates in collaborative efforts with regional Health Care Centers to recruit new and/or existing providers.
11. Actively participates in the annual budget preparation process.
12. Demonstrates and understanding of the need for proper stewardship of the organization's resources by the way in which one's job responsibilities are implemented.
13. Demonstrates respect for customer needs by developing and maintaining an active willingness to demonstrate value based leadership and to participate as a team member.
14. Attends a variety of administrative meetings to make and implement policy decisions to help identify identify and seek solutions to complex problems while maintaining strict confidentiality.
15. Follows the CHRISTUS Provider Network guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
16. Maintains strict confidentiality.
17. Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
18. Maintains established CHRISTUS Provider Network policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
19. Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Provider Network's cultural diversity objectives.
20. Supports and adheres to CPN Service Guarantee.
21. Performs other related work as required.
Req. No 70019011