Quality, client satisfaction, efficiency, and completion of deliverables are key to the PM role. Because there are many web design projects and marketing campaigns under varying stages of development, the PM must use organization, communication and trouble-shooting skills to prioritize multiple assignments and meet project deadlines.
The ideal candidate for the PM role has a background in communications, design, PR, managing projects or events and experience working with multiple clients or stakeholders simultaneously.
WebpageFX will provide job specific training ("Our 120 Day Boot Camp").
- 35% client interaction (phone calls, meetings, emails, client training, etc.)
- 20% developing web project specifications and managing schedules of web designers and web developers (acting as internal POC for projects you're managing)
- 10% outlining design/user experience specifications
- 10% testing content management systems and e-commerce store functionality and user experience
- 10% development of website information architecture
- 10% project and website quality assurance
- 5% website conversion rate optimization and UX testing
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Design, Communication, Marketing or related field
- GPA above a 3.4
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional eye for aesthetically pleasing websites, social media branding and online display advertising
- Experience setting and communicating priorities to project teams, while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excels at delivering projects on-time and within budget, meeting high quality standards and customer expectations
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Photoshop or HTML skills are a bonus but are not required
Our "120 Day Web Project Manager/Coordinator Boot Camp" is a $10K training investment we make into our new family members (i.e. employees). New hires train under our Sr. Internet Marketers on all facets of SEO/Outreach/Social/Viral marketing marketing and gain access to world-class proprietary Internet marketing tools.
- 360+ hours of learning in the first 120 days on the job- Equivalent to an entire college semester with a full courseload
- On-site, state of the art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, trend watch reports, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns