Badger Daylighting is currently seeking a professional Business Intelligence Analyst (BI) to join the largest Hydrovac business in North America. This position will report to the Director, Financial Planning, Analysis and Tax and be based in Brownsburg, IN.
This career opportunity will require the leadership of:
- Strategic planning to determine most profitable business segments to target.
- Business Model Analysis to determine cost of service.
- Customer Segmentation ensure all regions are focused on most profitable customer segments.
- Utilization analysis to ensure maximum capacity of the Badger Fleet.
- Experience in Sequel Server and other Relational Database Systems.
Collaborate with senior managers to analyze customer revenue, market share, customer retention, customer loyalty, fleet and personnel utilization and direct and indirect cost trends. Develop and distribute internal reporting to ensure Badger achieves its key strategic goals.
- Develop Business Analysis Models to target Customer Growth.
- Analyze data to determine best business strategies.
- Coordinate new market data prior to entry.
- Ensure data management and reporting tools meet the needs of Operations and Business Development teams while effectively supporting the goals of the organization.
- Build Customer Cost of Service platform to help drive incremental margin enhancement.
- Centralize reporting functions for Business Development and Operations.
- Coordinate monthly key performance indicator reporting and distribute timely to Operations
- Assist with the strategic business development direction for national customer accounts.
- Segment customers and prospects within a local market to assist business development to identify effective product line sales strategies.
- Assist in developing a value proposition based on defined customer segments.
- Utilize reporting tools to satisfy departmental ad-hocreporting needs in a timely manner.
- Analysis of current processes to develop work flow optimization and efficiency improvements.
- Report monthly on business development/marketing activities including new clients, target accounts and actions.
This position requires flexibility and a willingness to be creative as Badger thrives on, change, action, and growth. The Individual must be an excellent communicator, driven, enthusiastic, team focused, a skilled analytics professional, business savvy, ethical and self-motivated.
- 5+ years of data analysis experience in sequel server and other relational data base management.
- Industry related experience.
- Experience working independently.
- Proven track record with data analysis and identifying trends in the marketplace.
- Strong problem solving and influencing skills.
- Strong customer service background.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and data analysis tools
- Strong communication skills; ability to understand and interpret end user needs while explaining technical information in business terms.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of ever-changing deadlines, priorities and requirements.
- Entrepreneurial and service related background an asset.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.