What you’ll get to do:
- Get to know your member on a deeper level, no not through mind reading but by asking the right questions so you can deliver a positive and unexpected customer experience.
- Use your banking expertise to match your customer’s needs with our high quality core banking, lending and investment options.
- Rub elbows with other teams in the branch network to uncover and refer general insurance, complex investment needs, personal insurance and small business needs.
- Engage your customers in the “Where You’re at Money Chat” and maximize every opportunity to help customers manage, save, grow and protect their financial well-being.
- Help Coast change the way Canadians feel about banking, forever.
Who are we looking for?
We don’t need mathematical geniuses here, although the ability to add and subtract would be useful. Mostly we just need people with a solid understanding of credit & investment products and services and who are comfortable providing customers with simple financial help and promoting our products and services.
- Experience helping customers in either a bank or credit union for a minimum fiveyears, with a minimum of two years of experience where you mastered complex lending and investments, and you used your x-ray vision to spot sales and referral opportunities.
- You are excited to share with the world what you learned during your post-secondary education in finance, business administration or a related field. And you aren’t done learning; you have a desire to know more.
- You proudly hang your Investment Funds in Canada certificate in your office.
- You really like building relationships with a wide variety of people and want to help them with simple financial help.
- You are a big fan of team work and demonstrate your team spirit every day.
- You are a multi-tasking prodigy, able to efficiently and effectively prioritize and organize what needs to get done coupled with a high attention to detail.
- You are a sales pro, having regularly achieved your sales targets with one hand tied behind your back.
Why join Coast Capital Savings?
We don’t mean to toot our own horn, but…
- At the top of the list is that we have an environment that empowers our employees and members.
- Employees do what’s best for our members. Every day.
- We believe in being a great corporate citizen so we invest in our local communities by donating our time, money and expertise.
- Our employees take advantage of the many opportunities to grow their careers.
- Employees love having a cool place to work, which includes wearing their jeans on Fridays & Saturdays and being recognized with a virtual (and, at times, an actual) high-five.