The Senior Rebate Analyst will obtain, compile, analyze, interpret, research, test, and enter OEM and Lender information for various product offerings. The Senior Rebate Analyst must apply highly specialized knowledge of automotive vehicle information and the variations of each OEM/lender, as well as, keep track of numerous details and their inter-relationships, to provide accurate information within Cox Automotive Rates and Incentives product sets. Each Senior Rebate Analyst is responsible for the accuracy and efficiency standards of all supported products.
In addition, the Senior Rebate Analyst is to assist with training for assigned OEM/Lenders. The Senior Rebate Analyst must also complete higher-level departmental tasks and projects as assigned, and may need to work with other Senior Rebate Analysts and Data Team Specialists to meet customer expectations.
- Understands all aspects of assigned OEM/Lenders.
- Reviews corporate sites, emails, and public websites for new or updated incentivized rates, residuals, rebate, advertised programs, and parameter information, pull and store programs as necessary.
- Determines opportunities for combining, stacking, or consolidating OEM/Lender program offerings for maximum value.
- Enters all relevant data into proprietary Database(s) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Audit data accuracy for self and others using CAMS, SalesMaker, Payment Driver, and/or other means and verify that all data is accurate.
- Secures and maintains OEM/Lender Sources.
- Completes assigned projects on time and within established guidelines to assure compliance with client service level agreements; Provides assistance to others in the team to meet goals and objectives.
- Responds to and resolves data errors escalated from customer support team to ensure data accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Assists with training of individuals on OEM/Lender.
- Assists with Data Team job functions as needed to meet assigned SLAs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM Tools
- Ability to read and develop structured and fact-based programs from PDF and excel documents.
- Ability to adapt to process and industry change
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- 3+ years
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Must be a team player, responsible, able to perform well under pressure, and excel in a constantly changing environment
- Very high accuracy and attention to detail is required, and must be demonstrated in decision-making and entry of information.
- Strong math, research, self-management, and analytical abilities are necessary.
- TravelRequired? < 10% Travel
- Requires long periods of data entry (6+ Hrs)
Job Number 1717281