BAE Systems is hiring for a Systems Analyst, MES Systems.
The work we do at BAE Systems matters. We create innovative technologies and solutions that give our military and commercial customers an edge. We seek strong technical engineers with passion and integrity, the ability to solve complex problems, and an interest in making a significant impact. Are you up for the challenge? It’s more than a job. It’s inspired work.
Individual will assist with any system or tool implementation for any MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) roll-out. Will provide technical leadership and coordination in the design, development and implementation of complex industrial applications, databases, and information systems meeting customer requirements and team standards. Responsibilities may also include providing some support on a database that is used to store test data, by teaming with Test Engineering personnel to assure data is available for analysis and available for input in to the database.
The individual will be responsible for partnering with internal departments to define technical proposals, design and develop complex MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) projects which are primarily in support of, but not limited to, manufacturing processes. They act as the technical lead, and have hands-on involvement in these projects that contribute to the development. This includes fostering relationship with IT, Engineering, and other business partners to manage the MES projects through all phases of the project until it is released. The person will be responsible for PROMIS related training, supporting Discoverer Reports and maintenance of PROMIS related to process flows. They will also be responsible for table updates, release of ECNs and management of the SPC implementation, to include data collection and charting.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
- Experience and understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems is required
- Experience with PROMIS MES system
- Experience with PROMIS support tools: Composer, E!SPC, @PROMIS, Native PROMIS
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Projects, Visio, etc.
- Experience with Unix
- Experience with databases: Oracle
- Experience with programming VB.NET, HTML, PROMIS Scripting
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Detail-Oriented with Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Able to execute tasks in a very dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Exercise sound judgment and ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
Preferred Skills and Education:
Previous Skills andEducation
- Previous experience with either PROMIS or Solumina or both.
- Having a Masters Degree in Computer Science, ElectricalEngineering would be a plus.
- Job ID:32161BR