National Account Manager isresponsible for increasingsales with ourRetailpartnerships. This goal is accomplished through relationship with account senior management and developing the business planfor each account.
- Drive sales of client partner
- Manage up to 10 Channel Optimization Executives for assigned account(s)
- Establish relationship with key management with assigned client partners
- Meet all HR aspects of a manager as assigned by HR, such as ATM, Kronos, etc.
- Set handset protection plansales goals in collaboration with retail management
- Ensure travelbudget adherence and control expenses while maintaining quality of client service for assigned account(s)
This is a work from home opportunity Basic Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of experience in Retailsales or other client-facing environment.
- Two (2) years of sales management experience.
- Ability to travel between 60-70% for the first 6 months and potentially travel 30% of the time afterwards.
- Strong analytical skills-able to analyze sales results, create a plan for improving sales results, and executes the plan.
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of sales and training techniques; client service; account development; multimedia presentation; graphics; and marketing standards.
- Expert user of current business software, including spreadsheet, word processing, presentation software, web browser and email programs. (MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage retail managers personally and communicate effectively, even under stress.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines while multitasking.
Requisition Number 52757