Senior Consulting Manager - Health Care - Supply Chain
Senior Consulting Manager – Health Care – Supply Chain
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients’ critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead and manage engagements designed to optimize and transform our Health Care client’s supply chain operations into a best-in-class and strategic function by developing and implementing improvements aimed to control costs, increase efficiency and optimize processes, people and technology
- Consult with Health Care clients to identify their business and operational goals, and work with team to evaluate key processes, benchmark optimal performance and assess and evaluate opportunities for process improvement and optimization
- Develop recommendations and actionable road maps to clients and key stakeholders
- Project manage and provide subject matter expertise implementing changes and improvements
- Build and manage client relationships, including practice development activities
- Oversee and develop internal staff
- 10-15years of Supply Chain Management experience in a Health Care System or environment
- Management consulting experience in supply chain management, operations improvement, and/or change management
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management in a Health Care setting with experience in all facets of the supply chain including: Procurement; Distribution/Receiving; Central Supply / Sterile Processing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Health Care Administration or related business field, MBA or Masters preferred
- Previous consulting experiencepreferred
- Proficient user of MS Project; Project Management (PMP) Certification a plus, but not required
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 50% - 75% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.