ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments company, powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,100 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software processes $14 trillion in payments and securities transactions for more than 300 of the leading global retailers, and 18 of the world’s 20 largest banks. We have a definitive vision of how electronic payment systems will look in the future and we have the knowledge, scale and resources to deliver it. As a Oracle Systems Analyst/Sr in Omaha, you too can help us drive payments at the speed of change.
Analyzes business problems to be solved through Oracle Fusion automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of the Oracle Fusion ERP system. Provides consultation to users in the area of Oracle. Works with cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the main interface and liaison between end users, the business analyst and development teams during the initial phase of product creation or application implementation.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates customer needs. Defines and provides appropriate solutions.
- Defines system and functional requirements. Ensures requirements are appropriately defined and agreed upon.
- Defines specifications and data models for product development or application implementations and testing.
- Uses development or process specifications creates detailed test cases and analyzes results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software development tasks.
- 2-5 years engineeringexperience in systems analysis and configuration.
- Prior experience with Oracle 12 or Oracle Fusion.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work both as a team and independently.
Highly Desired Skills:
- 5+ years engineeringexperience and/or external programming and analysis experiencepreferred.
- Prior experience/involvement in an Oracle R12 or Fusion upgrade strongly preferred.
- Experience in a variety of Oracle ERP modules and or/Oracle Fusion.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, global organization strongly preferred.