Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Utilize technologies and analyze and resolve technical issues that arise post customer implementation involving supply chain software solutions. Develop high-quality, client-specific enhancements in a timely manner. Primary activities include enhancement development, testing, issue resolution, implementation, and post implementation support.
As a Senior Support Analyst, you will work with internal Support Consultants and directly with clients to assist with troubleshooting product issues, implementing additional product features, upgrading to newer releases, and/or conducting system administration tasks. Working to support issues that come in from the call center and work with the consultants and analyst to solve the technical problem. This role is 5% phone support, 70% supporting other team members and 25% development. You will be part of a team whose goal is to help our customers realize the benefits of using our supply chain products. Must maintain a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Four-year bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- 3 years of experience developing, supporting or implementing [packaged] application software
- Requires up to 50% travel.
- 2 years of experience working with Oracle or DB2 databases
- 2 years of experience working in Linux or UNIX operating systems
- 1 year of experience developing with Spring, JEE, JSP, or JSF frameworks
- 1 year of experience utilizing WebSphere, Jboss, or WebLogic application servers.