Less than 5 years experience • Diversified Industrial
Excellent company culture - teamwork, integrity and quality producing top of the line products! This is a first shift, 4-days per week, 10-hours per day opportunity – apply today!
- Planning and coordinating work activities and resources for manufacturing products in compliance for cost, quality and quantity;
- Ensuring all safety and ergonomic compliance is met;
- Developing SOPs;
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement projects to improve safety, quality, delivery and cost for the assigned unit;
- Procedures analysis, work simplification techniques, engineering change requests;
- Working withother departments to ensure efficient production methods;
- Training and developing team members.
Education: 4-yeardegreerequired; Manufacturing, Engineering or related disciplines preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience training and developing team members;
- Machining knowledge and understanding such as plating, casting, grinding, turning, cutting, milling, NC/CNC machinery, or CAD/CAM;
- Computer proficiency including ERP/MRP applications, MS Office Suite, etc.;
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills;
- Assembly experience is a plus.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.