Responsible for all functions related to admissions and financial aid processes for the College. Responsible for program effectiveness in areas of responsibility, manages all Title IV funding, scholarship development and compliance with the United States Department of Education and other regulatory agency policies. Compiles and evaluates departmental data and quality measures to assess operational efficiency and for the purpose of process improvement.
- Manages individual(s) including but not limited to: hires, trains, assigns work, manages & evaluates performance, conducts professional development plans. Ensures that the productivity and actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of the department as established by department leadership.
- Develops and adheres to departmental staffing, revenue and/or expense budgets. Responds to changes in the business which may affect the ability to achieve the budget goals.
- Develops and implements strategic recruitment plans for undergraduate and graduate programs to ensure an academically talented and diverse applicant pool.
- Manages all aspects of the external audit guidelines and processes related to functional areas.
- Secures Title IV funding and scholarship opportunities for applicants and enrolled students.
- Develops guidelines to ensure adherence to Department of Education and other regulations pertaining to financial aid and Title IV funding. Assures that FERPA guidelines are maintained for all areas of responsibility.
- Develops and executes work plans for strategic process redesign and performance improvement initiatives.
Job ID: 1166791