Senior Manager, Business Development Custom House Brokerage Sales
We are currently hiring for a Business Development Senior Manager of Customs Brokerage Sales job. In this job, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining new Customs Brokerage sales for the West Region.
- Performing Market analysis for Customs Product (performs competitor, customer and market research at regional level)
- Initiates development of the Customs Brokerage market demand by identifying opportunities and securing targeted business.
- Develops and delivers solution designs and implementation for customer requests
- Drives county Customs Business Development efforts and solutions
- Interacts with customers in alignment with Operations, leading negotiations and making presentations to external customers and the internal DGF organization
- Leads Sales Business Development for the U.S. pertaining to the Customs Brokerage product of global and USA Clients.
- Target Customs Brokerage clients, provides solution design and implementation for strategic customer
- Liaise with the Country Head of Customs Product/Business Development to identify, prioritize, target and win Customs ‘Stand Alone’ opportunities
- Ultimately, be the champion for growing Customs business in the region and country
- Manage and steer the performance of the Sales Team in the region for Customs growth and act as a coach related to Customs matters inside the Sales organization Impact
- BS/BA and minimum 10 years’ experience in Customs Brokerage operations Commercial experience is encouraged Brokers License is preferred
- Experience in dealing with multinational and Field Accounts
- Ability to drive and support large Customs Brokerage RFP’s Microsoft Office experience with a strong focus on PowerPoint
- Ability to establish and conduct internal Customs Brokerage Sales training program
- Experience in a Freight Forwarding company or relevant international logistics/transportation industry highly desired