Center for Family Services - Burlington, NJ
Center for Family Services is seeking a highly qualified Therapist for its Juntos Program. The Therapist is a motivated, culturally sensitive individual who is dedicated to the care of program youth. The Therapist will oversee the entire program’s treatment component including the treatment team and facilitating coordination between all disciplines within the facility. This individual will recruit, train and provide structured and unstructured clinical supervision of therapy, education, case management, adjunct and ancillary services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs case management and advocates for the youth assigned to their caseload and is on call, on a rotating basis, to maintain 24-hour emergency case management coverage
- Leads treatment team and facilitate coordination between all disciplines within facility (PSA Compliance, Nurse, Teacher, Senior and Resident Counselors, Clinicians) to ensure review all treatment plans, intakes, progress and other documentation related to treatment to ensure best practice and compliance with ORR and COA regulations
- Supervises up to 4 Clinicians, interns and Lead Case Managers; Provide co-therapy in difficult cases
- On-call rotation for 24 hours for clinical intervention for youth as needed
To apply, please submit salary requirements and cover letter.
Hours: Rotating schedules (on call requirements)Location: BurlingtonTravel Requirements: 75%Job Status: Full TimeRequirements:
- LCSW, LPC or equivalent certification
- Master of Social Work (MSW) degree or Masters in related counseling field
- Supervisory experience
- Program administration experience
- At least ten years’ experience in the field, five of which have been in a supervisory role.
- Experience with individual, group, and family therapy for youth and families, preferably in a residential setting
- Excellent written documentation and data entry skills
- Required to contribute to a highly detailed electronic health record and in other related systems
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (conversational Spanish required, fluent Spanish preferred)
- Excellent driving skills
- Be a licensed Driver for at least three years
- Must successfully submit to and pass medical, criminal, motor vehicle and other background checks
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: