Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Branch Manager. The right candidate will have solid business insight, strong leadership abilities, and great customer relations skills. He/She will be the type of leader who inspires and motivates the team toward greater efficiency and the branch towards profitability. Additionally, this individual will have the unique vision and interpersonal skills to maintain strong client relationships leading to 95% account renewal.
What you'll do:
- Develop long-term relationships and communicate on a regular basis with key clients
- Inspect key client properties to monitor performance and overall job quality
- Ensure BrightView existing accounts are renewed each year
- Coordinate and manage client service teams
- Develop annual budgets
- Work with Controller to accurately track branch performance
- Ensure billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all contracts are executed correctly
- Ensure proper use and care of all branch assets
- Identify staffing needs
- Monitor branch safety record and implement methods to improve safe workplace practices
- Monitor and guide Supervisors as they train Crew Leaders and Crew Members
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures as issued by BrightView.
- Ensure new sales goals for the branch are properly budgeted
- Work with the Business Developer to ensure those goals are met or exceeded
- Identify prospects to meet sales goals and communicate to Business Developer
- Understand and accurately estimate jobs
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and hires
- Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan(s) for employees
Skills we're seeking:
- Demonstrate skills in project and time management, team motivation, decision making and technology (MS Office and costing/estimating packages.)
- Four yeardegree in horticulture/other related field, or equivalent landscaping experience, and 3-5 years of management work experience.
- A working knowledge of business accounting and P&L statements is required, plus broad knowledge of horticulture, landscaping equipment and managing a fleet of company vehicles.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off