Regional Sales Manager
MBCI is the leading manufacturer of metal roof and wall systems for the Architectural, Commercial/Industrial, Institutional, Agricultural, and Residential Markets. From concept to completion, MBCI dedicates its staff and facilities to producing quality and service. MBCI was founded in 1976 and joined with Houston-Based NCI Group, Inc. in 1998.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An MBCI Regional Sales Manager's purpose is to grow and maintain existing customers as well as sell new business. The RSM works in a partnershipwith the Sales Managers to meet the service needs of the customer while growing sales revenue. The RSM is responsible for maintaining a high-level, strategic relationship with the top 20% of customers; or customers which constitute approximately 80% of their sales base. The RSM will be required to interact with the Architectural & Design communities in an effort to earn favor in specification.
- Become the trusted advisor to current as well as new customers, for their building product needs
- Develop lasting, mutually beneficial customer relationships
- Forecast territory sales based on increasing historical market penetration
- Initiate communication with prospective clients to expand revenue base
- Take action on customer concerns, investigating situations and creating solutions
- Demonstrate an ability to think strategically regarding services, products, and markets
- Learn, develop and utilize MBCI culture to perform tasks efficiently and productively to insure Company quality and workmanship standards
- Gather pertinent marketing information from territory and communicate it to management.
TERRITORY INCLUDES SOUTHERN FLORIDA
- Ideal candidate must have 2+ yrs. outside salesexperience in the metal building, architectural, roofing, building materials, or construction industry
- A combination of technical and interpersonal skill sets are necessary to be successful.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Project/Negotiation management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- An ability to travel3 to 4 days a week
Your position requires travel. Travel is an essential function of the position. Our expense tracking and reporting requires that you be issued an American Express (AMEX) card to charge business expenses and manage your travel. The issuance of these cards is based generally upon your credit worthiness as determined by AMEX. Please understand that if you are unable to qualify for a card, we will not be able to consider you for the position. The Company cannot accept liability for card balances by backing transactions through financial guarantees. Any offer of employment is conditional on meeting this requirement, in addition to a negative drug test result, and an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) check and criminal history background check. the harassment of any individual for any reason, including harassment based on any of the aforementioned legally protected classifications.