There are plenty of opportunities for cloud engineers. So what makes this one so unique? You're going to have the opportunity to combine your traditional understanding of infrastructure, mixed with your vast knowledge of cloud, and sprinkle in your passion for code development. Bake these ingredients in a billion dollar company, and you have the recipe for waste elimination.
We need a guru who has the expertise in the cloud with strengths in code development. Sound like your cup of tea?Apply below!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Design and build an automated, cloud-based capability focused on storage and recovery
- Challenge yourself, and others on your team, to innovate and proactively construct solutions to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Automate and optimize existing, on-premises storage and recovery capabilities
- Experience the exhilarating rush of advancing enterprise capabilities and changing the way things are done today
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of experience in designing and deploying public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with software development and automation using Python, NodeJS, Ruby (or similar dynamic languages), Powershell
- Experience with leading/mentoring a team
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering OR equivalent work experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- DevOps experience related to cloud services
- Experience with replication, high availability, backup & restore, and archiving solutions
- Understanding and application of Agile methodology
- Relational databaseutilizationexperience
- Understanding of continuous integration systems
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.