- Manage and oversee countrywide form/rate/rule filings for Accident & Health and/or Travel Insurance business via SERFF
- Research and coordinate with respective staff to respond to state insurance department objections
- Act as liaison between staff and state filing vendors
- Interface with business unit staff, legal claims and actuarial departments to respond to regulatory inquiries
- Develop as needed appropriate policy/product language to comply with state objections
- Take the lead on setting standards for coding product lines by state and ASLOBs
- Assure that premium data feeds from program administrators are booked accurately by annual statement line of business
- Help manage the appointment/termination process for all potential program managers/agents
- Monitor share point site to assure applicable signoffs are received
- Maintain forms data base of countrywide and state specific forms. This forms data base will identify forms by program manager
- Provide guidance on potential compliance related issues on filings
- Manage the consumer complaint process; keeping separate data base of complaints by program manager to research and identify trends
- Validate implementation of claims procedure in place for denial of claims
- Participate on program manager audits to validate proper use of forms/rates
- Manage market conduct exams
Education and Experience:
- The candidate should have a college degree and minimum 5 years related insurance work experience.
- Must be familiar with Trip Cancellation products and knowledge of the domestic regulatory environment.
Key Competencies and Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with the suite of Microsoft products such as excel, word, powerpoint, etc.
- Good communication, organization, analytical and project management skills.
Job ID 2017-1440