What You Will Do:
- Provide advice and counsel to Regional Senior Management and line operations on laws that impact their operations or functional areas in addition to contract legal matters.
- Negotiate, write and execute agreements and contracts.
- Perform pre-litigation work to minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
- Closely oversee and manage the work of outside counsel representing the Company.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions and provide contract administrative support as needed to ongoing projects.
- Provide routine training to company employees on substantive legal and risk management topics.
- Assist with corporate licensing as needed
- Assist with EPL and CBA administration as needed
We Are Looking For:
- Qualified candidates must have a and have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in construction and design related transactional and litigation matters
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school located in the U.S.
- Strong interpersonal
- Organization skills
- Engineering, construction management and/or construction operational experience would be a positive
- Experience in the power and industrial markets is preferred
- Admission to the Indiana bar is preferred.
Developing Your Career at Skanska, You Will:
- Contribute to a sustainable future improving the lives of people, communities and companies;
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results;
- Thrive in a people-driven international company with countless opportunities to learn and grow.