McCormick Barstow Sheppard Wayte & Carruth LLP, an AV® rated firm, is hiring attorneys for our Fresno, CA office. The Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation Practice Group provides a wide range of litigation and non-litigation services to numerous insurers, risk financing entities, and other interested clients on local, state, national, and international levels. Most of our litigated cases are venued in federal court in Los Angeles or San Francisco.
McCormick, Barstow, Sheppard, Wayte & Carruth LLP is a Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated law firm committed to providing the highest quality legal representation to our clients. The size, locations and sophistication of the firm’s offices allow for a premium level of service at very competitive rates.
The firm maintains two California offices in Fresno and Modesto, as well as offices in Cincinnati, Ohio, Denver, Colorado, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Each of these offices is staffed with a diverse group of experienced attorneys. As the needs of a case or client dictate, the skills and expertise of attorneys in different practice areas and offices are employed.
McCormick Barstow combines the individual talents of attorneys with diverse backgrounds and experiences into a multi-faceted civil law firm. The firm has many practice areas, which include:
• Ag Law & Crop Loss
• Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
• Intellectual Property Rights
• Business Organizations
• Land Use & CEQA
• Civil Rights
• Construction Dispute & Defect
• Personal Injury & Products Liability
• Employment Litigation & Labor Matters
• Professional Liability
• Environmental Claims & Toxic Torts
• Tax - Federal, State, Use, Excise, and Local
• Estate Planning & Administration of Trusts and Estates
• Tort/Specialty Litigation
• Family Law
• Trucking & Transportation
• Insurance Fraud & SIU Defense